iOS 7 was pushed out to millions of iPhones and iPads over the past few days. There were even stories of college university networks going offline due to the large amount of downloads occurring at the same time.
While iOS 7 has some really neat updates, there are a few things users should be aware of. We’ve found some pretty good articles already posted online and link them here for you:
- Four privacy settings you should enable in iOS 7 immediately – (http://zdnet.com/four-privacy-settings-you-should-enable-in-ios-7-immediately-7000020902)
- How to find everything that’s moved in iOS 7 – (http://lifehacker.com/how-to-find-everythign-that-moved-in-ios-7-133550398)
- or watch a good walk through on YouTube – (http://youtu.be/ritrhKQSxtQ)
- iOS 7 lock screen bypass – (http://zdnet.com/how-to-fix-the-ios-7-lock-screen-bypass-flaw-7000020913/)
If you haven’t upgraded yet make sure to back up your data and check out this article:
- The complete Apple iOS 7 guide: Everything you need for a happy upgrade – (http://front.kinja.com/everything-you-need-to-know-about-upgrading-to-appples-1341100135)