Every hosting account comes with cPanel management. If you’ve never used cPanel before, we’ve obtained a few video tutorials that may help.
How to log in to cPanel
- Your cPanel can easily be accessed through your Client Area account. The username and passwords are stored there automatically.
- If you would like to go to your cPanel directly, browse to http://www.yourdomain.com:2082. For secured connections try http://www.yourdomain.com:2083 (you will be redirected to a different domain name due to the secure connection but the login procedure is the same).
- How to Log In to cPanel
cPanel Contact / Password
- How to create a POP account in cPanel
- How to setup email forwarding in cPanel
- How to use webmail from within cPanel
- How to setup an auto responder from within cPanel
- How to set set your default email address in cPanel
- How to set up email filters in cPanel
- How to enable spam protection in cPanel
- How to add an MX Entry in cPanel
File Manager / FTP
- How to create an add on domain
- How to create a subdomain
- How to park a domain
- How to setup domain redirects
More videos can be accessed on TheComputerBoy’s YouTube Channel.